skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- The customer shall be deemed to be the person whose details are completed on the online quote/contact form transmitted from this website.
- Customers need to be present at the address when any work is carried out.
- Emperor Oven Cleaning does not clean heating elements, thermostats, or other electrical parts of the oven; therefore we take no responsibility for their function after an oven clean.
- Customers should be aware that markings on cooker knobs, switches and other dials may come off during a clean, so it is their responsibility to ensure they are happy for a cleaner to carry out the work or not.
- Rubber door seals are a perishable item; our technicians work with the utmost care and attention, but if they need to be removed for cleaning they may break, and Emperor Oven Cleaning accepts no liability for their replacement.
- Emperor Oven Cleaning always strives to provide a professional service on the time/date scheduled. But if for any reason we are unable to attend a clean, we will call or email to re-arrange the clean at a mutually agreeable time. If we cannot find a suitable time/date, you will not be charged.
- If you want to cancel your booking, you must give a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to the agreed time and date of your oven clean or you will be charged for the job.
- Any cancelled appointment that is not re-arranged 24 hours prior to the original oven clean time/date will be charged in full. We can only reschedule a clean once, and any changes to your booked cleaning, including a cancellation, must be in writing or by email.
- Any bookings made in December must be paid for in full, and no cancellations will be accepted during that month.
- We ask that customers be at the address at the scheduled time/date. Our technicians will attempt to make contact via the details you supplied, but if we are still unable to access the property after a maximum of 15 minutes, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the agreed cost.
- We take any complaints very seriously and endeavour to fix any problems that may arise. If the issue cannot be resolved with the technician on the day of the clean, please contact us via the contact form on this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the clean.
- To carry out the clean our technicians will need access to parking facilities for the duration of the clean. If parking cannot be provided, we cannot carry out our service.
- Metered parking is payable by the customer, and the technician must be able to park for a minimum of two hours.
- So we can use our can-mounted dip tank, the technician will need a level surface to park the van – no slopes or uneven ground.